These Website Standard Terms and Conditions written on this webpage shall manage your use of our website, Digital rocket limited accessible at precisionwebdesign.ie.
These Terms will be applied fully and affect to your use of this Website. By using this Website, you agreed to accept all terms and conditions written in here. You must not use this Website if you disagree with any of these Website Standard Terms and Conditions.
Intellectual Property Rights
Other than the content you own, under these Terms, Digital rocket limited and/or its licensors own all the intellectual property rights and materials contained in this Website.
You are granted limited license only for purposes of viewing the material contained on this Website.
Access to this Website
Access to this Website is allowed on a short term basis, and we reserve all the right to amend or withdraw the Services without notice, and we will not be liable if for any reason this Website is unavailable at any time. From time to time, access may be restricted to all or parts of this Website.
You may be required to register before you can purchase on our Website. You will need to provide your email and password. You agree to keep your password confidential and will be responsible for all use of your account and password.
You are specifically restricted from all of the following:
- publishing any Website material in any other media;
- selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Website material;
- publicly performing and/or showing any Website material;
- using this Website in any way that is or may be damaging to this Website;
- using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website;
- using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way may cause harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity;
- engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website;
- using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing.
Charges and payment
- The Charges for the Services shall be set out in the Service Terms and Conditions.
- Unless otherwise agreed, the Supplier shall issue an invoice in respect of the Charges, and the Client shall pay 50% deposit for web design and full payment for other services, and in cleared funds, to the Supplier the Charges set out in such invoice within 30 days of the date of the invoice.
- The Client hereby acknowledges and agrees upon entering into this agreement any Charges specified by the Supplier in the Schedule must be paid in a timely manner, and time for payment shall be of the essence of the Contract.
Limitation of liability
In no event shall Digital rocket limited, nor any of its officers, directors and employees, shall be held liable for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website whether such liability is under contract. Digital rocket limited, including its officers, directors and employees shall not be held liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website.
Linking to this Website
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you. This Website must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of this Website other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
Disclaimer as regards ownership of Images of personalities trademarks, and third party copyright
Except where stated to the contrary all persons (including their images and names), third party trademarks and content, services and/or locations featured on this Website are in no way associated, linked or affiliated with Digital rocket limited and therefore you should not rely on the existence of such an affiliation. Any trademarks featured on this Website are properties of the respective trademark owners. However, where a brand name is referred to it is used solely to describe or identify the products and services and is in no way an assertion that such products or services are endorsed by or connected to Digital rocket limited.
You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent Digital rocket limited from and against any and/or all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses arising in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.
Variation of Terms
Digital rocket limited is permitted to revise these Terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using this Website you are expected to review these Terms on a regular basis.
If a part of the Terms of Service is not enforceable (including a provision in which we exclude our liability to you), then the enforceability of any part of the Terms of Service will not be affected and all other clauses remaining in full force and effect. So far as possible, where any clause or part of a sub-clause can be said to render the remaining aspect as valid.
The clause shall be considered accordingly. Alternatively, you agree that all clauses shall be interpreted and rectified in such a way that it closely resembles the original meaning of the clause or sub-clause, as is permitted by law.
All Terms of Service and any separate agreements whereby we provide you Services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws.
We operate a complaint handling process which we will use to resolve disputes when they arise, kindly let us know if you have any comments or complaints.
If you breach the conditions and we take no action, we will still be entitled to use our rights and remedies in any other situation where you breach these conditions.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between Digital rocket limited and you in relation to your use of this Website, and supersede all prior agreements and understandings.